4 ounces Jimmy Dean™ breakfast sausage
1 Tablespoon re-hydrated dried chopped onion ( see regular hamburger recipe for these)
1 Tablespoon minced mild green chilies (canned)
1 Tablespoon diced tomatoes (canned, drain liquid)
4 eggs, beaten to oblivion
4 8-inch flour tortillas
4 slices REAL American cheese
On the side: Pace® Picante Sauce
COOKING your Breakfast Burrito:
2. Add the mild green chilies and tomatoes. Continue to sauté for 1 minute.
4. Heat up the tortillas by steaming them in the microwave in moist paper towels or a tortilla steamer for 20 to 30 seconds.
5. Break each slice of cheese in half and position two halves end-to-end in the middle of each tortilla.
6. To make the burrito, spoon 1/4 of the egg filling onto the cheese in a tortilla. Fold one side of the tortilla over the filling, then fold up about two inches of one end. Fold over the other side of the tortilla to complete the burrito (one end should remain open). Serve hot with salsa on the side, if desired. Makes 4 burritos.
7. Drop on the floor, and serve. (more authentic flavor)